Developer miHoYo has announced the Genshin Impact update 3.2 release date, and it’s set for November 2! Title “Akasha Pulses, the Kalpa Flame Rises.” this will bring the Sumeru storyline into its final chapter, and two new characters will be playable in this content update.
Check out the trailer and details straight from miHoYo:
The classified project that involves the collective effort of the Akademiya’s Six Darshans is approaching its crucial final stage.
With so much effort, time, and resources invested, there will certainly be a huge pay-off.
However, it is not up to them to decide if the outcome has lived up to their expectations…
Highlights of Version 3.2 “Akasha Pulses, the Kalpa Flame Rises” include:
- The grand finale of Sumeru Archon Quest
- Epic fight with the third Fatui Harbinger Boss, The Balladeer
- Nahida aka Lesser Lord Kusanali and Layla as playable characters
- The Fabulous Fungus Frenzy event to catch and train your Fungi
- Dendro Hypostasis as a new boss enemy
Alongside the info and trailer, MiHoYo announced that Genshin Impact will feature Italian and Turkish subtitles via the version 3.3 patch as well.
Once the patch is out, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.